- Young people are un-tagging pictures, writing false posts to ensure privacy
- Code known as ‘vague-booking’ is used to prompts messages from friends
- Some youngsters are adopting parallel identities for things like gaming
- Report says teenagers are increasingly concerned with what strangers see
- Contradicts Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg’s claim in 2010 that people have become more comfortable with posting private information online
S01E03 : Like Mining
A couple of likes on Facebook, that can’t say much about you, right? Wrong.
The German blogger and TV-presenter Richard Gutjahr welcomes you to the unbelievable world of online-profiling.